herz_stern_jani @ 2006-03-10T17:50:00
Hi
yesterday happened to me again what funny.
So swimming after me with Kristin briefly in persons bistro went because they wanted what hollow to eat. She then finished out side their hamburger gesgessen. after we had passed us, I wanted to run goetheplatz to drive my bus route home to 7. The path to the G course is pretty long. each case there was another bus stop before. I go out there like that because there were so many people I thought, maybe the same is NEN bus and goes to G Place. I had my clock not because it was broken in the night so I asked, because someone like that what time it is. I thought it was a girl, because of long hair. but it was a boy, his voice has recognized it, but the face was so feminine. Well the bus came and then also went fortunately, also the G space. I got out and had to wait before the 7, here comes this kid behind me and questioned for about whether he can have my cell phone number. I will be so um, only this time slowly. What do I am old and he will be so naja a choice of 16 and I almost, I'm 17th Who could the whole time talking eigendlich with me I did not want to NEM 8th graders to talk but it was quite nice in the end I did it then added my number before he would have geträngelt longer. He asked me where I'm straight and I looks like the one about do not get my hair wet so I swim by. and he no I have not seen it. He seems very well known to be in Weimar (since I'm coming from a 65 000 Urban residents). We have talked about school and everything. But I've found that it is the exact opposite of me. Poorly in school, builds scheise, is the principal already known by the name, he looked like a budding punk NEN, and also deals in this abandoned almost collapsing house where they all meet Punks. Well at least that went past the time and after a 13 minute interview was finally released my bus. Finally, therefore, since it is so cold that of pig, was with us the winter is again broken out. Minus 5 degrees and snow in March, I think not great. do
ok now closing has yet to learn BIO
CU jani
0 comments:
Post a Comment