Hi
I thought grad, after such a long time now as I have not written that it was finally again at the time write.
In the last time something happened, what I'm going to tell now, but not all ... Except that I
friends this summer with some super NEN in Rimini and the holiday was just pointed hammer mega was cool.
It all voted-the weather: it was just suuuper warm. You could save each day in the sun and tan. It was the perfect weather -people: we were all in the Santiago hotel and they were all girls with only 4 guys were at the start but they were all wonderful mood and we had fun without fetz and end-
It has it all round, fitted außre As always, it was too short. We had booked for 10 days and then fall already times each for 2 days at and departing away.
Well but it was worth it, even the sweetest supervisors because * g *
ok that's enough for now first
you've all
the Jani
0 comments:
Post a Comment