Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pinky's Firstpor Nmovie

I = Spielkind






Now these are My first attempts in this direction. Reason for this is a work to supplement my box (Visual Arts). We must do something about "Man and Space". I will make sure that in this direction. First I wanted to do something similar as in the book "The Magic Eye" (if someone says something). Now I am yesterday evening met with this totally simple method and have a bit of experimenting.
Did both tests decreased, since I think the better seen. If someone that has extreme difficulty, I would still have the non-reduced in size version (double the size dependent). But in principle, does not that such a role, as the resolution rausred * *. But

Goal is clear -click-

---------------------------------------- --------
Well this are my first tries in this direction.
In school we were given the topic "human and space" and some days before that was announced I discovered some really interesting book "Magic Eye". Yesterd
ay evening I came up with this totally simple method and just tried it out.

But the ultimate target's clear -click-

0 comments:

Post a Comment