And then she'd say:
"It's ok, I got lost on the way
but I'm a supergirl and supergirls don't cry."
And then she'd say:
"It's allright I got home late last night
but I'm a supergirl and supergirls just fly."
And then she'd say that nothing can go wrong
"When you're in love what can go wrong?"
And then she'd laugh the night time into the day
pushing her fears further along.
Reamonn - Supergirl
Have no idea how to organize the next day to accommodate all schedules.
But no idea how to kill myself to work.
And yet, when I'm sitting here again next day, I made it.
had organized everything. Have worked. To the utmost.
crash.
Yes, that's life. My life.
Ohja, I need it.
It is up to. It is distraction. And it is in some weird way performance, even though it requires everything.
0 comments:
Post a Comment