Hallöchen
so today He was now the long awaited day long. Now I'm tatsächlcih 12th Klass activist and I feel still useable not. I think I'll really notice it when I must keep my colloquium or at the latest if I'm sitting in the first test Abi ...
Yes we now with the "Sophie" (Achenbach * g * * g *) were zusammengelgt school was our school now twice as full as all the past years. Our school gymnasium now called Humboldt.
Luckily we had today, but no regular classes were provided for eigendlich. It was another very funny. Sch With our head teacher Mr. one can only partying that is anything but an ordinary teacher.
Ok now I also know that the 10th October is the month, but can ask yes down bad ...
Naja's just another year afterwards I hope at last from the uni ...
I will finally have their own apartment or move into a flat ... Yes you can dream-time ...
ok then I wish you still nn nice day you guys love the jani-
0 comments:
Post a Comment