Saturday, January 6, 2007

What To Wear To Sorority Tea

Hi

So after years once again * g * a record and again because I have cleansed NEN new layout.

Yes the last 2 weeks were really hard, because we (my semi-group and me) write the seminar dooooooofe skilled work to end . Had
now I'm almost done but all I have to read it again. and I get stomach aches when I think we could write exceed 15 pages and I'm 20 or so. Since I have to get out safely cut up some and we have only one more week time must be committed and yes it too. Oh God I can not even think about it. Afterwards, we go first to the barber. NEN finally bit more color (blond) hair and the NEN average ordinary.

so then exercised for the first time the well
ciao
Jani PS: I try (Geller mela) to write more often

Happy Halloween subsequently

0 comments:

Post a Comment