Almost 3 months to do everything or nothing. The case is clear, I need a job. Drawing is all well and good, but 3 months draw? The same goes for web design. Although it is additionally there is, that I should urgently do some things (such as the design of my journals), but I do not sit well as 24 / 7 of the computer.
I'm considering have already been in a while if I even Sun sweets to jewelry making and now would actually be the perfect opportunity. However, I have no idea if I get paper shade in Switzerland so I'm now in my Craft Centre just bought something light and air-drying. The stuff was very expensive T_T But paper shade from America is always more expensive to import. I was also told that one must practice a long time and so on. Well let's see how much of the modeling, which I bought today is somehow look at the end. But practice makes perfect time to practice and I have plenty of them.
While I have me so about what I could try everything as the beginning (I want to try this tutorial here ) came me the idea to make miniature houses. Only do I need of course much more clay than for miniature sweets and I am then had the idea, houses models of paper crafts. I do not now whether the paper model of "educational publisher of teachers and teacher association" be used throughout Switzerland or not, but in any case, we often had to tinker in the primary school. Actually, I have always before first few (ie 4, which I bought myself the time being) to tinker, and then to do everything yourself. The form would not be the problem, but all the facades and roofs so pretty to paint ¬ _ ¬ * sigh *
Here is the way a picture of my new stuff. New hobbies are expensive ... This has cost me all together about 50CHF and now I'm totally broke. For that I am bored (hopefully) not.
Jep piping bag. He is not even intended for miniature sweets but (is not indicated as the exact German expression) for real "butter cream". I want to bake that is also, of course, but not too much. Should still watch what I eat. (The accompanying whining I'll spare you)
Ah I was thinking silicone buy, but stood on the box "transparent". However, I need a white silicone. Now I do not stop if this "Transparent" is always there or whether it is simply the wrong one. And before I spend 20CHF for something wrong, I prefer to wait.
home of course I knew not whether I have been tinkering what should or tomorrow. My sister said I should just tinker the simplest farm. Said and done.
But I was already a bit too:
I just hope the other models are more accurate. Here it is not sooooo bad, but I would have a pretty Chateau Chillon. And if that is not all that great, then I will at least be able to say "I have not exactly worked" and not "ah, the model is inaccurate" oO
If interested in it whom, I've got a village, a railway station and two locks worried. (Ascending difficulty)
I have somehow the full 8.15 Lolita Hobbies clutching to model at least for this and that relates to bake. Firms tinkering but it fits quite well. Especially since I will make the houses for reasons of space and still in boxes decorated with artificial grass, artificial flowers, dolls, etc wants to decorate. The boxes are of course those are where my Lolita things come to me.
I will keep you on my first attempt and my progress to date. Or I'll take me at least. Yay would thus ich dann endlich meinen Blog konsequent etwas führen. So
und jetzt gehe ich was für den Zeichnungswettbewerb evil of Gothic Lolita bei Zirkel Animexx zeichnen, da ich gefunden habe gestern glücklicherweise Inspiration; D
0 comments:
Post a Comment