Sunday, June 28, 2009

What Kind Of Shoes Does Hhh Wear

first works - Sweets Jewelry

Sodele is announced as I keep you informed. And although I think in this case, the pictures speak for itself.



Unfortunately one can only very vaguely or not at the color of the ice balls. Aww the krüpellige Macaron me also have just forgotten to go around. To me but not like it. Well next time it gets better. And if I then white Silicone Acquire anyway.



Even more of my sister:





We have placed it to dry. We'll see how it looks in one to two days.


Sure, they are far from perfection. But for now time that I work with clay at all, I am actually quite satisfied. It was certainly better than expected. Only with the coloring we had our problems. Children's chalk is cheap but not so well suited. Do I have to leave get pastels.


Sometimes it is really annoying that my mother has always bought so many units, which it subsequently never used. But now and then a person happy at it. Today we have in fact been found in another Vakuumiermaschine Reduit. Perfect, ne, P



Yesterday we also baked a cake yet, I wanted to try my new Sprizbeuten. Unfortunately we had too much "Butter Cream" and so is the cake has become quite dependent on load. * Cough *

0 comments:

Post a Comment