Starter / Entry / Vorspeise
- Translation ; ais:
In the beginning was the Word ... is in any case what they say. Personally, I rather see a preposition, the verb being in third place, but obviously, the grammar was invented later than the Bible.
short, the beginning is done, so I follow up what: I'll try to do a blog (Houle, as anglicisms) in three languages (or four, or five? Who knows ...) depending on my mood, I do not think you can create a system that would be a bit boring (and then I'm not organized enough to keep me, but you did not hear anything, eh?). The various translations that I will do my messages are not necessarily consistent, but to know it, you must speak these other languages ... : P
Three words (or more) about me: I'm Luxembourg (Whaaaa, so I'm rich? ... No, alas ...), étudiant (Whaaaaa, donc tu fais rien? ... non, Hélas ...) et l'art j'aime (Whaaaa, donc tu connais plein de noms d'artits? ... non, hé n'ai pas de las ... the mémoire).
suffiera Cela pour un premier message, n'est-ce pas?
- German:
In the beginning was the Word ... because the Bible has not so wrong and gives me the same time the beginning for my blog! How convenient that all should have a Bible!
Well, so religious, sounds like this first post I'm not really. Tolerant, yes, but opt wider religious? Not really, even if I find religion very interesting and one can draw a lot of similarities, even between the warring religions ... But maybe more about that later.
What the Blog SEBL concerned, I'll try to keep him at least three languages, but it can sometimes be more depending on what I hold I want to. If I leave multilingual content, that does not always mean that the various language sections, also always the same must stand ... Let's call it artistic freedom, those who master languages is a clear advantage. ;)
short to me, I'm from Luxembourg (A rich imaginary bag so ... no? not really ...), student (at least 30 years old with intermediate exam? have ... no, I with 23 in France gained a master's ... B)), art lover (So there, a rich imaginary bag? .. . no, but I'm trying to improve ...)
So much for the words for now ...
- English:
In the beginning was the word ... or the clash between Muspelheim and Niflheim ... or the Spear of Izanagi and Izanami ... Well, at least I know that I created this blog thanks to a very good friend and my desire of doing some social networking. ;)
What ever ... I just needed some words to get this blog started ...
A few words concerning the blog: I'll try to write in three laguages (or more? Who knows?) depending on my mood (so english is going to be rare, because I don't think that my english is that idiomatic... sorry guys) and if I do posts in more than just one language, the translations don't have to be litteral, so: the more languages you know, the better you'll understand this blog. ;)
Some facts about me: I'm luxemburgish (Then I must be rich? ...pitty, no...), I'm a student (But then I must be rich! ...no, I'm studying in Saxony, where we don't have tution fees) and I like art (So you must be snobbish? ...yes and I like it).
- Lëtzebuergesch:
Ech gleewen zwar net embedingt, dat et héi elo sou immens vill Lëtzeboier get, mee bon, hoffen kann een jo emmer mol. ;)
Ech lossen déi ganz Paafengeschicht einfach mol ewesch, well däer (jo, ech kommen aus dem Minette ;) ) hutt déi Sprochen do uewen jo souwisou all verstaan.
Ech wäert halt probéieren desen Blog ann verschiddenen Sprochen ze maachen. Foorwaat frot der äerch? ... Eng richteg Äntwert get et net embedingt, mee vu que dat ech schons fill enerwee waar, kann ech net méi wierklech soen, dat ech eng Mammesprooch hunn. Daat ass jo ennert aanerem och dorober zereckzefeieren, dat ech mäin Lëtzeboiesch nii wierklech an der Schoul geléiert hunn... dohier och meng immens schlecht Ortographie, ech gehéieren leider der Generatioun unn, déi Lëtzebuergesch esou schréift, wei se mengt.
Waat mech ugeet: Ech sinn gebierteg aus dem Minette (wéi een jo schons unn mengem 'däer' ann nët 'diir' huet kennen gesinn ;) ), sinn Student (ann daat an Ostdäitschland) ann hunn Konscht relativ gäeren (héi fiirun allem d'Musek).
Sou, dann wier deen eischten Post jo elo och gemaach...
- Русский:
Я говорю плохо in russky. ; P
0 comments:
Post a Comment