. Caligo
If I'm honest, I do not know why I write ... I feel really miserable, am sick and have the feeling that my brain is swollen as well as eaten by nasal spray is also just. But anyway.
I'm not sure if my own good nature again just playing a prank.
But to me it goes against the grain to see that people other loved ones simply throw in the dirt like the most worthless waste. Maybe I'm naive if I always give chances, although I was not never disappointed. Maybe see
I just do not hopelessness or hope they evacuate by blindness easily from the road.
humanity is but a bit too much to ask?
is rebellion against heartlessness really that stupid?
I lose out of sheer longing for an ideal world my sense of reality and I am only one of false emotion-driven, changing mental block? But maybe I should
also stop the error to look at me.
Maybe it really the other and are transformed by the tyrants in hurt feelings, which they once so like in alignment.
I do not know.
I know is that I am in Moment the balance is not find. I do not know if I am exaggerating if I really see the world as it is, or whether eternal disappointment, I was forced back into an illusion of wishful thinking.
Damn, I do not know what to do.
0 comments:
Post a Comment