Aaaah! Tomorrow there Infernal Affairs ( 无间道 ) on TV! \\ O / (soooo But the film that Martin Scorsese has plagiarized
Really, it's a movie to see.
If you do not know, this is a story of espionage involving the Police and the Taiwanese mafia: both have infiltrated a spy (as shown in the U.S. title. The Chinese title means something more like "without (无) exit (道)" . I can not cram for the 间 间谍 (spy)) and when noticing ... In short, action, suspense, atmosphere heavy, oppressive, a bit scary and above all, beautiful innuendo! The unsaid is really what I prefer in Chinese cinema that is, I think, much more subtle than the American cinema nag! (Scorsese has also attempted to re-coup the "citizen", but English is not an ideographic language ...). Tony and Andy were really class, the Chinese, and only for the scene of the roof, you should look, people. So even if you've seen the Departed , watch tomorrow night on Arte!
And the punishment (no, not the trailer but the soundtrack!):
The beautiful voice of Andy ♥
Now just have to know what language it will released * fingers crossed because the Mandarin Cantonese, which is in VF ....* If I do not even look>> (especially since I have the DVD at home .. .)
Otherwise, J-2 o /
[Edit] The big Looze "无间道" actually means "perpetual hell" and it comes straight from the Sutras.
And they released ... in VF. I thought I would cry seeing this. Otherwise, on cable, but there was also in Cantonese with no subtitles .... Really disgusted, but the movie was good ♥ ♥ ♥
If you do not know, this is a story of espionage involving the Police and the Taiwanese mafia: both have infiltrated a spy (as shown in the U.S. title. The Chinese title means something more like "without (无) exit (道)" . I can not cram for the 间 间谍 (spy)) and when noticing ... In short, action, suspense, atmosphere heavy, oppressive, a bit scary and above all, beautiful innuendo! The unsaid is really what I prefer in Chinese cinema that is, I think, much more subtle than the American cinema
And the punishment (no, not the trailer but the soundtrack!):
The beautiful voice of Andy ♥
Now just have to know what language it will released * fingers crossed because the Mandarin Cantonese, which is in VF ....* If I do not even look>> (especially since I have the DVD at home .. .)
Otherwise, J-2 o /
[Edit] The big Looze "无间道" actually means "perpetual hell" and it comes straight from the Sutras.
And they released ... in VF. I thought I would cry seeing this. Otherwise, on cable, but there was also in Cantonese with no subtitles .... Really disgusted, but the movie was good ♥ ♥ ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment