Friday, September 10, 2010

Strip Club Amatuer Night Los Angeles

Infernal Affairs I have a serious problem with the Mandarin.

When we try to do homework, so that does not include the statement, neither the issue and yet unless the words of the sentence, was the air con.

Seriously, I really tried to do those pesky holiday homework! The only problem is that as I do not know the words, I do not understand the statement or I can not do the exercises (when I understand what to do). And since I do not know the words, I galley hard to find in the dictionary. Logic: I do not know their pronunciation, so I can not find them (they are ordered by pine yin ).... So, I need two dictionaries, oh joy: a uniquely Chinese in order to find words and their pronunciation (using those damned keys) and a français-chinois/chinois-français to find their meaning. But that this Only in theory.

Because in truth, it does not work like this: I have never used a Chinese-Chinese and I know that the search key in order tea RING (pin yin but long live that I never learned !!!). And this ranking system is really twisted-_-u (also translated by: I have completely misunderstood and I am sure that I did not planted in the number of strokes !) is explained, of course, but Chinese . I hints at more ... So, without too much exaggeration, I spent a good half hour at least to look the damn word (it is supposed to mean "knitting" but I can not find in any dictionary ...) and I've still not found ... I do not even want to think of others ....

Back Sunday (and all alone, and more> \u0026lt;) Well, the ultimate solution: Dad.
And I feel that the teacher will still throw me that I figured not applied in the making ...


Edit: Well, at least I HSK level 2, comprehension written x) I have a bit lazy to do more to see, even if some questions of true / false are funny: a photo of a dog, "this is a chat x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment