Monday, April 24, 2006

Free Printable Cards, Dirt Bike

herz_stern_jani @ 2006-04-24T17:33:00

Hi people
I thought grad, is now once again time for an entry
today were two friends with me and we cooked a dinner and anschliesend vigorously fought our bellies full .... For starters, there was French bread with cream cheese or ham. For the main course we had zucchini noodles, duck breast sauce. and for dessert there was the most delicious mango puree, that I have ever eaten. Now I have to make even a little something for the school, the holidays went by really fly by. By Easter, there was probably a less before. At Easter was once again announced the visit to the grandma and grandpa. But this belongs to, well.

The weather is so beautiful, the sky is blue and the sun is shining, I hope that still holds up to the weekend.

ok ciao the jani











Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Sun süssssss .......................... .. Hi

0 comments:

Post a Comment