Hi
today is a bummer day. I'm totally sick, have sore throats and colds. Since I was swimming today it is tomorrow determined even worse with the cold ...
I've learned today the note of my German exam. I only say so much more than it is bad bad. At least for my standards and in comparison to my other notes. that pisses me everything in full. This half year I will prune it at my graduation, if things shall pass ...
Our French teacher when I did so now for 6 hours a week sucks, and total. Currently, all teachers can annoy eigendlich auser our Mathelherer in which one party always.
yes otherwise there is nothing new
Lena and Jenny are my favorites. Lena but I find the prettiest ...
ok cu
the Jani
can under the LJ-cut it a the sweetest picture
see I hope it works out
0 comments:
Post a Comment