herz_stern_jani @ 2006-04-20T17:31:00 
people today I have to write that much, except that I'm sick again. I plugged in my mom who is on sick leave even for 2 weeks.
yesterday we went shopping at Obi and even a bit. I have now again a filler. I had to write the last 3 weeks with Kulli because my pen was bent. Yes, now is time once again fashionable for good writing ... Thursday it finally goes to the movies of Ice Age 2 * yay *
On Monday kickboxing we have with the small-so 4-6 year olds made together. Full-cute. Since vacation, are our real teacher was sick and we were always only 4 men, we had to Doreen, another trainer and the supersüsen small.
In the locker room I was embarrassing happened. I wanted to move to level and watch it so right and see someone with very short black hair next to me, and I is here, oh yes, a boy. When she was gone I've asked whether it was a girl or a boy and of course it was a girl. I mean really looked like a boy, we would have not been able to identify from the face. That was so embarrassing, well before they pitch to me has always said I would look like a boy because I resemble my dad übelst.
ok then ciao
-Charlize Theron
0 comments:
Post a Comment