Monday, December 14, 2009
Casio Portable Tv Digital Tuner
14th December.
'm Just a year I now have together with you. Well, officially until next week, but since we are not even as fussy;)
As time runs ... where, on the other hand, it seems to me as I'd already put my life on Friday afternoons in this ol Bummelbahn and go to you.
When I speak of this 14th December 2008 had one knows, then, that because of me you've lost your ball Piercing
* lol * And I know we have some confused looks harvested. And I was quite getting used to your bath. I do not like mini spas uuuund oO I did not cap your plate from the beginning: P
But if one disregards this little mishap, but it was a damn good year. It was not easy For me, school and work have quite pulled down and pushed to the limits. I know it sounds corny and I have decided to post not kitsch, but without you I would not have endured. From Mörps of engagement rings from cigarette pack paper to Quäck-Quäck, I do not know what is nonsense for us flashed through the synapses, it was just beautiful. I've cried because of you (the reasons were sometimes not as tragic as it sounds at first), I have at least a hundred times your home cleaned up, I'm probably the Madonnenlandbahn path saved from closure and revolutionize your garbage can in the bathroom, just like your eating habits, so drop me a thousand things. And if you've done one thing, that was to make me happy. Whatever may happen always, I thank you for this wonderful year and would like nothing more than many to experience many more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment