Friendship is the flower of the moment and the fruit of time. - August von Kotzebue
Sometimes I ask myself who I really count on my friends can. Basically you go to the people but only celebrate. to while away the time. Knocking a few stupid comments, laughs and drinks. Abused the concept of friendship as a whore for nice pastime. Yes, from this variety, I know a bunch of people. But once the small question of solidarity, trust and honesty, the circle considerably. I am no one to surface is friends with the people. If I used the word friendship, it is associated with love. But so many, this seems to matter. You get to know people understand each other well and - whoosh! one is friends with them. The question arises as to the definition of friendship.
friendship means a positive relationship and feelings between people which shows itself as sympathy and confidence between them. The friendly people in a relationship to each other is called girlfriend or boyfriend . In a friendship, and appreciate the friendly people who like each other for its own sake. Friendship based on affection, trust and mutual respect.
(Source: http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Freundschaft) Aha. But on reading it, it gets really interesting:
The Psychologist Herb Goldberg says camaraderie run in three phases, the penultimate phase of comradeship was the friendship:
- Goldberg also recognizes as the first phase, the Nutzfreundschaften . They would only be closed as long as the party for whatever reason benefited from each other.
- The second group represented the end friendships : You are joined to each other in their spare time freely to pursue a specific purpose, such as Soccer player, made by himself to the football game and in the process were spending time together.
- The third phase of comradeship was then friendship. It is characterized, among other things, for reasons that people come to each other, without specific goals, objectives, benefits, etc. to follow. These people either in their relationship to one another not matter if they themselves are winners or losers; superiority is no longer important.
I think that at least 70% is my "friendship" cursing Relations only to point 1 or 2 apply. So, it surprised me even more that there are people who are disappointed by damn others - and rightly so. Or
can say "self-blame" because they just expected too much?
I do not know if it's up to our society or if I hang around with me faithless tomatoes, but I have the impression that hardly anyone still trying to true friendship. Of course, the days of capitalism, everyone thinks only of himself and just we are all shaped by this elbow society. But shockingly, I find that it takes as far as that between a social market economy and social contacts can no longer differentiate. I would like to thank the person
, who made me aware of this issue. Far too much of this will simply ignore deliberately - and if not, then at least tolerated easily. Yes, it is convenient simply to accept it, even easier to overlook it, but you can not always close their eyes. You can try, to the misfortune of tearing open the lids a force, but should we use our God, / elvolutionsgegebenen mind.
0 comments:
Post a Comment