Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What Is Dog Lip Growth



It was a tough year, but also beautiful and if I can say one thing quite clear, then it's gone by too fast.

I do not really know whether to be disappointed.
2008 was the year for me, bad way. I was so young, yes, sounds ridiculous, but I think have become in the last two years by an adult - which can be good or bad, I sometimes leave it open to question.
2008 there were so many things new to me, exciting, yes, and I was in love. For the first time in my life I would have been willing to do this to someone everything. And I have also learned that love hurts. Damn it hurts.
Yes, why do I tell how I was doing in 2008?
I see it only in comparison to this year. Actually, you should not do that, just as one should compare the love, but I can not help it.
Not that I was not happy in 2009. I was and am using the Free man together and there was nothing what could I really complain. But it was so ... boring. Yes, compared to the previous year rather monotonous. I missed the butterfly and the tachycardia. The pace box empty howling with rage and stomp, the hope and fear, the thrill, the fear, the new. I feel so very old.

Yes, I think you can say that 2008 is the best years of my life. But I do not want to do down in 2009.
I always had a smile and a reason to find life beautiful:) I thank you for this year. The WGT
at Pentecost was also great. A memory that probably always will be.
Just as my friends. Also, if I have omitted the word "friendship" is already extensively, basically love you idiots and look forward to every weekend when I see you.
I have finally brought the damn 10th 2009 class behind me. It was certainly no picnic, but as the saying goes, what does not kill, harden off, so I know now that I can much more than I thought

I am pretty excited about 2010 ... I will at last 18, even if it then goes to meet again the end of the year. I want
sign me absolutely everything for old friends that I have very much neglected. I finally want to be young again and unreasonable sense of roller coasters and go roam the infinite things, as I did last year. I would finally have the feeling that they are accelerated within one second from zero to the speed of light.

Sun, and the rest I just let come to me.
I wonder what's coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment